Loan

You need to be a registered user to create new topics and posts. Please login or register to create a reply to this topic.

Do I need to be working permanently to qualify for a loan?

Do I need to be working permanently to qualify for a loan? And if so, for how long would I need to have been working permanently?

Author

Loan and Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects by passing the usual rigorous procedures.This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3 – 4% per annum for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD 500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business. We are currently funding for:

• Starting up a Franchise
  • Business Acquisition
  • Business Expansion
  • Commercial Real Estate purchase
  • Contract Execution
  • Personal loan
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation: medallionfinance@financier.com

I am a professional private loan lender. I am registered to give out loans at very low rate of 3% per annum. I work with a team of experts as staffs and I give out same day approval loans. All kinds of loans such as emergency loans, debt consolidation loan, auto,vehicle,truck loans, business loan, funding/financing, mortgage loans, student loans, agriculture loans, loans for construction and many more. Visit today at (rodfinancing@gmail.com)