Absa customers have the option to take out a study loan to pay for their or a family member's studies. The Absa Student Package includes benefits that suit your lifestyle and budget. It potentially combines a bank account, Student Credit Card and access to a study loan, so you can enjoy your studies without money worries.
- Financing of SETA and SAQA courses, textbooks, accommodation and equipment fees
- Lending at competitive interest rates
- Absa Study loans are offered at Absa Student bureaus situated in SA’s leading tertiary institutions; the Absa sales contact centre and selected Absa branches throughout the country
- Numerous launches take place during the year to make students aware of Absa’s great study loan benefits, including great give-aways!
- Customers need to earn a monthly income of minimum R3000 per month
- Customers are approved based on their affordability and risk profile.
- Proof of income from the person undertaking the study loan is required
- Proof of study in the form of a final letter of acceptance or proof of registration from the institution and proof of course costs for the year of study is required
- Customers pay competitive interest rates on their study loans
- Customers are offered a 15% discount on study equipment when they apply for a study loan
- The study loan forms part of the Student Package, which includes a student credit card and a cheque account
- Access to a Credit Protection Plan which covers the outstanding amount of the study loan in events of disability, retrenchment, dread disease or loss of life
For more information on Absa study loans, click here.
|APPLY FOR A STUDENT LOAN THROUGH JUSTMONEY|
FNB senior customers can earn up to 30% back in eBucks at Clicks
Price: Available on request
When: From 5 August 2020
Bakwena Spa Women’s Day Special
Price: R549 per person
When: Until 31 August 2020
Where: Centurion, Hartbeespoort, Kuils River
Dis-Chem Pap Test Special
When: From 3 August to 11 September 2020