At Justmoney we take the stress out of your finances and make it fast, safe, and convenient to manage your money.
Just click on your cell phone or desktop for access to money management tools, advice you can bank on, and a full range of financial products and services.
We will guide you on your financial journey, allowing you to make informed decisions today, and for your future.
Having been around for over 10 years, we continuously strive to be a trusted voice within the personal finance sector.
We stand in the queue, so you don’t have to.
What do we offer?
- A range of informative and simplified guides on different financial products.
- Comparison tools comparing charges between different bank accounts to help you save.
- Informative content online and via a newsletter to keep you financially up to date - Register here.
- Carefully selected provider-partners to offer you an array of financial products such as personal loans, insurance, and debt consolidation.
- Free, easy-to-use calculators to work out your budget, retirement, home loan, vehicle finance, and life insurance.
- Another fun addition is our deals hub, which showcases some of the best bargains around.
Access to our website and all comparison tools, calculators, and guides are free.
Elize Botha, managing director of Old Mutual Unit Trusts, explains what credit downgrades are. This, in light of Moody's affirmation of South Africa's credit rating. Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2JzTtIk
Every year in February, after the State of the Nation Address, the finance minister presents the budget speech. Steven Nathan, CEO of 10X Investments, explains why the budget speech is important to all South Africans.
Sign UpTo our weekly newsletter for advice you can bank on
Save with 10X investments
When: Until 30 June
Sanlam Cumulus Investment Plan Limited Offer
Price: From R2,500
When: Limited Period
Roman's Pizza Special-Single Large Pizza
When: Until 31 July