Who is Justmoney?
At Justmoney we provide you with the tools to make the best decisions for your financial future.
Our Cape Town-based editorial team is committed to empowering readers through independent journalism to become financially savvy.
Having been around for over 10 years, we continuously strive to be a trusted voice within the personal finance sector.
What does Justmoney do?
Our quest to educate, inform, and guide readers through complex financial topics forms the foundation of what we do.
This can be found in both our content and the various site features, which are aimed at:
- Saving you money
- Comparing the best deals
- Keeping you informed about different financial products
- Finding the right financial services for you
How can Justmoney help you?
In South Africa, financial products and services are both expensive and complicated. Therefore, Justmoney is here to help you make the right financial decisions for you.
- Justmoney offers you a range of unique and simplified guides on different financial products, to assist you in choosing the one that best suits your needs.
- Our comparison tools compare charges between different bank accounts, credit cards, and savings accounts to see where and how you could save.
- Our weekly content, both on our site and through our newsletter, is geared towards keeping you in the loop on financial and lifestyle trends and news.
- Justmoney has also partnered with various, carefully selected providers to offer you access to an array of financial products like personal loans, insurance, and debt counselling.
- Make use of our free, easy-to-use calculators to determine how much money you will need to retire or how much you’re being taxed on your salary. Our offerings include a budget calculator, retirement calculator, home loan calculator, vehicle finance calculator, life insurance calculator, and a currency converter.
- Another fun addition is our deals hub, which showcases some of the best bargains around. From free online courses and travel deals, there’s something for every taste and pocket.
We will never charge you to use Justmoney, and we will never force you to register to be able to use our comparison tools, calculators, or guides.
We're excited to start helping you navigate South Africa’s money maze.
Elize Botha, managing director of Old Mutual Unit Trusts, explains what credit downgrades are. This, in light of Moody's affirmation of South Africa's credit rating. Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2JzTtIk
Every year in February, after the State of the Nation Address, the finance minister presents the budget speech. Steven Nathan, CEO of 10X Investments, explains why the budget speech is important to all South Africans.
Sign UpTo our weekly newsletter for advice you can bank on
Free iCollege Scholarship
When: Until 16 May 2019
Telkom December Big Deal
Price: R459 pm
When: Until 31 December
Money Savvy Kids Giveaway
When: 8 December
Where: Johannesburg (Milpark)