Are you a mountain hiking enthusiast? Here’s your chance to hike up one of oldest mountains in South Africa: Magaliesburg Mountain. For only R99, you can take a hiking trip, and fuel up as lunch and refreshments will be served.
- Lunch consists of a burger (beef, chicken or pulled pork) served with potato wedges, and crumbed onion rings.
- Refreshments like coffee, tea, juice, and water are available at the restaurant's self-service station.
- The trail takes approximately 45 minutes to two hours, depending on your fitness level.
- The use of the mountain hike is available from 08:00 until 17:00.
- Offer is valid until 31 October 2019, from Monday to Sunday.
For more information visit the Magalies Mountain Lodge website or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 534 3078.
Make sure that you're prepared for the road ahead. Get a car insurance quote here.