Two lucky readers will win a copy of the book Maya on Money by Maya Fisher-French. Maya is a well-known South African finance journalist. Her new book ‘Maya on Money’ offers practical advice on how you can manage your money.
Justmoney's editor, Angelique Ruzicka, interviews Maya Fisher-French following the launch of her book. To read more, click here.
For more about how you can stand a chance to win a copy of this book, see our terms and conditions below:
Terms and conditions:
• Entrants must become a Justmoney newsletter subscriber in order to qualify for the competition. The two winners will be chosen at random from the list of members. Illegible email addresses will not be accepted. You double your chances of winning if you like and share Justmoney’s Facebook page.
• We will do our best to contact the winners with the contact information provided. We will announce the winners on our website and on our social media pages. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be contacted within this period their names will be withdrawn from the pool and a new winner will be drawn.
• Justmoney bear no liability if erroneous contact information is provided and no postal correspondence will be entered into.
• This competition runs from 1 April 2015 to 1 May 2015 and closes at midday (12pm). The winner will be drawn at random in on the 2 May 2015. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize a copy of the book ‘Maya on Money’. The book will be delivered to the winner’s chosen address.
• All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Justmoney and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
• Justmoney may use the name of the winner for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
• The prize winner may be required to appear in promotional material or events.
• All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
• The Justmoney ‘Maya on Money’ book competition is open to everyone residing in South Africa except employees of Moneybags, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.
• Entrants need to be 18 years of age at the time of entering and must produce legitimate identification documents to prove that they are the winner and residents of South Africa when they claim their prize.