Subscribe to our newsletter and stand a chance to win R500
Click here to sign up to sign up to the Justmoney newsletter between the 22 March and 21 April 2017 and stand a chance to win R500.
- Entrants must sign up to the Justmoney newsletter between the 22 March and 21 April 2017.
- The prize is available nationally.
- Justmoney will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn from the pool and a new winner will be selected from the draw.
- The winner will be announced on the Justmoney website and social media pages.
- Justmoney bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- The winner may transfer the prize to another person if they so wish.
- The competition will run during the 22 March and 21 April 2017. The winner will be drawn at random in the last week of April. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- The prize is R500 cash which will be awarded to one person.
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Justmoney and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Justmoney may use the name of the winners for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
- The prize winner may be required to appear in promotional material or events.
- All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The Justmoney competition is open to everyone residing in South Africa except employees of Justmoney or Moneybags, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.
- Entrants must produce legitimate identification documents to prove that they are the winner for auditing purposes.