The Wedding Expo and Justmoney competition
Justmoney and the Wedding Expo are giving away five double tickets (valued at R120 each) to the Wedding Expo at the Ticketpro Dome, taking place between 11 and 12 March 2017. This must-attend bridal event is perfect for those who need inspiration and assistance in planning their big day.
Don’t believe us? Here’s what you can expect:
- The Wedding Expo affords you, the South African bride, the opportunity to meet some of South Africa’s top wedding experts.
- You can view a selection of wedding gowns with a range of prices at the fashion show taking place at the Fashion Theatre. South African designers and wedding stores will be showcasing some their finest creations.
- Keep an eye out for the table décor competition, where exhibitors have produced a table especially for your inspiration. Vote for your favourite table and stand a chance to win a weekend getaway.
- Grooms can enjoy the day at the grooms lounge, offering haircuts, a selection of cars to view, beer sampling, and getting advice about their attire for the big day.
- What is a wedding day without a photographer to capture each and every moment? In order to help you find the right one, the Wedding Expo will provide samples from photographers.
- Take a break from wedding planning at the Valdo Proscecco Bubbly located at the heart of the expo where you can make plans in style over a glass of Valdo Prosecco.
- Don’t miss the chance to win the wedding of your dreams in the “Win a wedding competition.” You will need to be at the Fashion Theatre for the draw to win.
For those you won’t able to attend the event in Johannesburg, don’t worry as the event also takes place in Cape Town and Durban. The dates are as follows:
- Johannesburg at the Ticketpro Dome: 11 and 12 March as well as 26 and 27 August 2017
- Cape Town at the Cape Town Convention Centre (CTICC): 10 and 11 June 2017
- Durban at the Durban Exhibition Centre: 5 and 6 August 2017
Justmoney Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must like the Justmoney Facebook competition post and tell us why you deserve to win in the comment section between 8 and 28 February 2017.
- Justmoney will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn from the pool and a new winner will be selected from the draw. The winner will be announced on the Justmoney website and social media pages.
- Justmoney bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, however, the winner may transfer the prize to another person if they so wish.
- The competition will run during the 8 February and 28 February 2017. The winner will be chosen in the first week of March. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- The prize is five double tickets to the Wedding Expo at the Ticket Pro Dome in Johannesburg valued at R120.00 per ticket.
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Justmoney and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Justmoney may use the name of the winner for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
- The prize winner may be required to appear in promotional material or events.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 and, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The Justmoney and Wedding Expo competition is open to everyone except employees of Justmoney or Moneybags, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.
- Entrants must produce legitimate identification documents to prove that they are the winner for auditing purposes.