Win R1000 with the 1Life Money Survey
Justmoney has partnered with 1Life to offer you the chance to win R1000. To stand a chance to win all you have to do is complete the 1Life Money Survey.
To stand a chance to win, complete the survey here.
- Entrants must complete the Justmoney/ 1life survey between 7 July 2017 and 23 July 2017 and have their correct contact details in place in order for the winner to be notified.
- Justmoney will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner/s within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner/s selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn from the pool and a new winner/s will be selected from the draw. The winner will be announced on the Justmoney website and social media pages.
- Justmoney bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- Prizes are not transferable, nor are they refundable, or exchangeable.
- The competition will run during the 7 July 2017 and 23 July 2017. The winner/s will be chosen in the first week of August. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- The prize is R1000, 00 – deposited into the bank account provided by the winner.
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Justmoney and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Justmoney may use the name of the winner/s for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
- The prize winner/s may be required to appear in promotional material or events.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 and, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- This competition is only open to South African citizens. Proof of citizenship will need to be presented, either by way of a valid South African Identity document, valid South African driver’s license, or South African passport.
- The Justmoney’s 1life survey competition is open to everyone except employees of Justmoney or Moneybags, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.
- Entrants must produce legitimate identification documents to prove that they are the winner for auditing purposes.
- Justmoney/ 1life reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules shall result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.