Debt

You need to be a registered user to create new topics and posts. Please login or register to create a reply to this topic.

What can I do to reduce my debt?

Reader question: I am looking to reduce my debt to a state where I am able to manage it again and bring my statues up to a good payer. Please advise which options are available.

Author

Debt counselling is a formal and closely managed debt solution, introduced by the National Credit Act in 2007. Debt counsellors guide clients with debt problems through debt counselling, enabling them to make monthly debt repayments and gain financial stability.

Handy tip: You can apply for debt counselling here.

Hello All

I am Fredrick by name, and am a very simple man. I give out loans with a very low interest rate of 3%. I give out all kinds of loan in which you need.

I need only serious applicants, so don't come here and play with my business.

Feel free to contact us today through our email address and Whatsapp Number Below:

Email: fpadoin@yahoo.com WhatsApp: +2347059073801

I kindly wait for your Application fpadoin.m@gmail.com +2347059073801 Fredrick Padoin Manson

Loan and Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects by passing the usual rigorous procedures.This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3 – 4% per annum for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD 500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business. We are currently funding for:

• Starting up a Franchise
  • Business Acquisition
  • Business Expansion
  • Commercial Real Estate purchase
  • Contract Execution
  • Personal loan
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation: medallionfinance@financier.com