Get your home spick and span with Justmoney and SweepSouth’s home cleaning prize
With all the hard work and preparation that goes into the festive season, the aftermath of cleaning up can be such a laborious task. To relieve you of some of the messy stress, Justmoney and SweepSouth are offering one of our readers a chance to win an eight-hour home clean up voucher valued at R304.
SweepSouth is an on-demand cleaning service that caters to wide range of clients, from busy corporate climbers, homeowners and holidaymakers to savvy socialites, who many require an extra hand (or two).
Launched in 2014, SweepSouth has completed over 50 000 jobs over the past year. The key attraction to cleaners is the flexibility it provides, they can control when they are active on the platform and independently manage the jobs they take on.
From a consumer perspective, SweepSouth cuts out the process of finding, vetting and signing long-term contracts with cleaners. Aisha Pandor, founder of SweepSouth, stresses that the product is not intended to replace salaried domestic work; rather it is targeting new markets such as young professionals with irregular cleaning requirements, holidaymakers, graduates and households that have no need a full time cleaner.
The service is cashless and payment is a set rate charged to your card, so there’s no awkward money talk. For added assurance and peace of mind, cleaners are vetted and rated by previous clients.
Son don’t stress about the mess, SweepSouth has got it covered. For information check out the terms and conditions of the competition below and click here.
Justmoney Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must sign up to the Justmoney newsletter between the 31 October and 30 November 2016.
- The prize is available nationally.
- Justmoney will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn from the pool and a new winner will be selected from the draw.
- The winner will be announced on the Justmoney website and social media pages.
- Justmoney bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, however, the winner may transfer the prize to another person if they so wish.
- The competition will run during the 31 October and 30 November 2016. The winner will be drawn at random in the first week of December. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- The prize is eight-hour home clean prize.
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Justmoney and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Justmoney may use the name of the winner for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
- The prize winner may be required to appear in promotional material or events.
- All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The Justmoney SweepSouth Competition is open to everyone residing in South Africa except employees of Justmoney or Moneybags, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.
- Entrants must produce legitimate identification documents to prove that they are the winner for auditing purposes.