Justmoney’s Wonderbag prize giveaway
If you haven’t already signed up to our Justmoney newsletter now is the time, as one of our lucky new subscribers will stand a chance to win a Wonderbag worth R215.
Invented by social activist and entrepreneur, Sarah Collins, the Wonderbag is a simple but revolutionary non-electric heat- retention cooker designed to reduce the amount of fuel required when cooking food.
How does the competition work?
So how does one become a potential candidate for the prize? All you have to do is sign up to our newsletter between 14 September and 14 October 2016 and your name will automatically be entered into the competition.
For information about terms and conditions in regards to the competition, scroll down below.
Justmoney Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must sign up to the Justmoney newsletter between the 14 September and 14 October 2016.
- Justmoney will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn from the pool and a new winner will be selected from the draw.
- The winner will be announced on the Justmoney website and social media pages.
- Justmoney bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, however, the winner may transfer the prize to another person if they so wish.
- The competition will run during the 14 September and 14 October 2016. The winner will be drawn at random in the third week of October. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- The prize is a Wonderbag. Only one winner will be drawn.
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Justmoney and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Justmoney may use the name of the winner for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
- The prize winner may be required to appear in promotional material or events.
- All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The Justmoney Wonderbag Competition is open to everyone residing in South Africa except employees of Justmoney or Moneybags, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.
- Entrants must produce legitimate identification documents to prove that they are the winner for auditing purposes.